https://flipboard.com/@flipboard/-whos-winning-the-fight-for-the-best-in-/f-972a8fed76%2Fnbcnews.com I think this is the media mouthing off again. “Winning“? Gimme a break! Chrysler invented, patented and licensed, the lock up torque converter. Who won that “war”? Subaru have a brake-clutch interlock that lets you brake to a stop at the stop lights then take your foot off the… Continue reading
- Who’s Winning the Fight for the Best In-Car Technology
- The Benjamin Franklin Method: How to (Actually) Learn to Write
- How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Do Algorithms Discriminate?
- Why switch to Windows 10 or a Mac when you can use Linux instead?
- Death to Bullet Points – maybe
- What’s Wrong with the Internet?
- This is not the IoT you want.