There’s an interesting article in this month’s ISSA journal about awareness by Gordie Stewart.. I think it can be generalized to all of education, not just adult education in technology. The mainstream approach of teaching topics regardless of what audiences already know or perceive seems an extraordinarily wasteful approach of… Continue reading
- The Benjamin Franklin Method: How to (Actually) Learn to Write
- How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Do Algorithms Discriminate?
- Why switch to Windows 10 or a Mac when you can use Linux instead?
- Death to Bullet Points – maybe
- What’s Wrong with the Internet?
- This is not the IoT you want.
- Self serving ..