Today I tried out various colour settings. This wasn’t as systematic as it should have been. I got a small whiteboard, the one I keep on the fridge for noting shopping items, and some coloured pens, as well as a few brightly coloured objects from around the house, and set… Continue reading
- The Benjamin Franklin Method: How to (Actually) Learn to Write
- How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Do Algorithms Discriminate?
- Why switch to Windows 10 or a Mac when you can use Linux instead?
- Death to Bullet Points – maybe
- What’s Wrong with the Internet?
- This is not the IoT you want.
- Self serving ..