http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geekquinox/kraken-rises-does-evidence-presented-ancient-sea-monster-180217269.html Let’s leave aside one of Clarke’s laws – the one about reputable scientists saying what is and isn’t so (heck, I’m an engineer and engineers take a dim view of the limitations imposed by physical laws) but lets just focus on how some scientific theories were pooh-poohed for a… Continue reading
- The Benjamin Franklin Method: How to (Actually) Learn to Write
- How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Do Algorithms Discriminate?
- Why switch to Windows 10 or a Mac when you can use Linux instead?
- Death to Bullet Points – maybe
- What’s Wrong with the Internet?
- This is not the IoT you want.
- Self serving ..