This http://www.eweek.com/security/fbi-chief-criticizes-apple-google-smartphone-data-encryption.html and this http://www.eweek.com/security/bitcoin-poses-danger-to-british-economy-warns-bank-of-england.html both seem very self serving, protectionist and supporting 19th century models of life against change. The FBI never really recovered from the death of Edgar Hoover, though I’m sure they still have all his files 🙂 Of course when the FBI tried converting to modern… Continue reading
- The Benjamin Franklin Method: How to (Actually) Learn to Write
- How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Do Algorithms Discriminate?
- Why switch to Windows 10 or a Mac when you can use Linux instead?
- Death to Bullet Points – maybe
- What’s Wrong with the Internet?
- This is not the IoT you want.
- Self serving ..