When I read this I realised that the lens I had with the GF-1 was not what I thought. In reality its “90-400” in 35mm SLR terms. The article says This is the traditional portrait lens focal length. However, with f/4 as the maximum aperture at 45mm, the lens can… Continue reading
- The Benjamin Franklin Method: How to (Actually) Learn to Write
- How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Do Algorithms Discriminate?
- Why switch to Windows 10 or a Mac when you can use Linux instead?
- Death to Bullet Points – maybe
- What’s Wrong with the Internet?
- This is not the IoT you want.
- Self serving ..