http://www.zdnet.com/blog/igeneration/could-you-live-without-your-iphone-facebook-or-coffee/16415 Nearly 15 percent reported they would rather go without sex, and 40 percent would abstain from coffee instead of disconnecting. 18 percent wouldn’t mind forgoing their daily shower. That’s dedication to electronics. Related articles Apple to ditch iPhone YouTube app (seattlepi.com) iPhone more powerful than Curiosity Mars rover,… Continue reading
- The Benjamin Franklin Method: How to (Actually) Learn to Write
- How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Do Algorithms Discriminate?
- Why switch to Windows 10 or a Mac when you can use Linux instead?
- Death to Bullet Points – maybe
- What’s Wrong with the Internet?
- This is not the IoT you want.
- Self serving ..