I went, yesterday, to PetSmart to get some cat letter. Normally I but the oversized package that weighs almost half what I do, but crunching the numbers, I chose the smaller size which was on discount, just $7.99+tax. At the checkout the lady there told me that I should keep… Continue reading
- The Benjamin Franklin Method: How to (Actually) Learn to Write
- How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Do Algorithms Discriminate?
- Why switch to Windows 10 or a Mac when you can use Linux instead?
- Death to Bullet Points – maybe
- What’s Wrong with the Internet?
- This is not the IoT you want.
- Self serving ..