There is a maxim attributed to the Jesuits that goes: “Give me a child until he is seven, and I will give you the man”, meaning that the childhood years are formative. More ancient philosophies going back to to the Greeks and Chinese voice a similar outlook. Modern psychology, thanks… Continue reading
- The Benjamin Franklin Method: How to (Actually) Learn to Write
- How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs
- Do Algorithms Discriminate?
- Why switch to Windows 10 or a Mac when you can use Linux instead?
- Death to Bullet Points – maybe
- What’s Wrong with the Internet?
- This is not the IoT you want.
- Self serving ..